Thursday, September 18, 2003

Would You Like Fries With That?




My dearest nephew started working at McDonald's a couple of weeks ago. He's not to keen on working for the golden arches , but hey, they boy has to have a job. In an apparent attempt to show company loyalty to McD's my 'brilliant' blond haired blue eyed nephew did the ultimate. He colored his hair RED. When he left for work one day my sister said "Have a good McDay Ronald!" to which he angrily replied "I do not look like Ronald McDonald. I have a buzz cut." and left. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! 'I have a buzz cut'???? As if that would make a HUGE difference in his resemblance to the famous clown. hehehe... I'm so proud of him for putting so much of himself into his new job - heck I wouldn't be surprised to see him get a tattoo on his arm of the McD's logo.

No comments: