Thursday, April 29, 2004

Friday Funday

I've conned... er... Convinced dear Petey to watch the Tiny Terrorist... Um... Little People I mean, for half of the day tomorrow. I'm looking forward to some NOT MOMMY time. I'm not going to put my actual plans into writing as I'm terribly superstitious from time to time and I fear that actually writing my plans would doom them to be visited by the Fuck-up Fairy and therefore never materialize. So knock on wood, cross your fingers and all that other crap in hopes that my Funday actually happens.

* Update 5:24 pm - I am starting to hear the Fuck-up Fairy's tiny little wings beating near by. At least I do have a back up plan for just suck an event. Funday will turn into Productive Mom day... Or it could just be my Curl-Up-In-A-Fetal-Position-And-Cry-Because-My-Plans-Got-Fucked Day. It remains to be seen, in any event, I will certainly have SOMETHING to do while the Little People are away.

No comments: