Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Stupid Men

Odd thing happened a few weeks ago, a guy who was crazy about me in high school found me. He didn't realize it was me but I recognized the picture of him. I e-mailed him and we chatted on-line. He remembered me then. The reason I had answered him initially was to see if it really was this guy. Well now he's smitten (again) - which was kind of cute, but it's getting old. AND this guy assumes that since we had a relationship (just friends) way back when that he can skip all that part and get me right into bed. Ick. No. I remember him being a nicer guy back when he was 19. So he wants to meet, I'm curious to meet him. I want to see if he REALLY does look that much like what he used to (right down to the dated 80's hair cut). I'm not interested in anything romantic with him, funny how that never changed. So anyway, he wants to meet and where does he suggest we meet - Blockbuster because it's close to where he lives. Okay... I ask him if we are going to walk around looking at DVD boxes for a few hours. He said I was being a smartass. I was being serious. I don't care if he lives in the back room of the Blockbuster I'm not going to HIS place to meet him. Talk about not trying to impress someone. This is worse than they guy who bought me dinner from Arby's and then expected sex (and didn't get it). I think I'm going to blow this guy off from now on.

No comments: