Friday, May 14, 2004

Gay Birthday To K!



Today is K's birthday. He's 39. I wanted to take this moment to wish him a gay birthday. Stop looking at me like that! Doesn't GAY mean HAPPY?

We are in process of Birthday Cake production. I had considered making Fairy Cakes and Cream Puffs as I thought that would be damn funny for a Gay Birthday, but decided against it as it would be far to time consuming. The cake part is now cooling and this afternoon I will employ the help of The Little People to decorate said cake and we will have Birthday Cake by the time K returns home from work.

Throughout the day we will be decorating for the Birthday and hoping to Surprise him when he gets home. I don't think he reads this blog at work, but if he does I'm sure it will still be a surprise as to exactly WHAT the little people will do for decorations. Super Girl wants to have balloons, but we have none, so no telling what we'll end up using (get your mind out of the gutter!).

No comments: