Thursday, August 12, 2004

Post Birthday Update

Well Koko (the bitch)totally fucking stood me up for my birthday. I think she did because I told her I wasn't going to pay this time as it was my birthday and all. Damn cheap monkey.

Instead I had a lovely dinner with the family, K made steak and taters. He bought a lovely cake and adorned it with 33 candles which the little people were more than happy to help me blow out. XXX called to wish me happy birthday and send me off to bed with a smile (no, nothing dirty you perv, just talking to him makes me smile).

Today I realized that I'd been given a gift I'll be thinking about all day. Gastrointestinal upset! Woohoo! K must have poisoned me last night. The bastard. So please excuse if I don't update much today, it means a) I've fallen into a deep healing sleep despite having two children screaming and covering the living room in a tidal wave of toys b) I'm in the bathroom wish I was dead or at least in a coma c) my brain is to preoccupied with being sick to make coherent sentences or d) I'm washing the laundry.

No comments: