Thursday, August 05, 2004

The Queen Returns!!

I mean me, not K. Bastards. (eyes rolling up in head)

I have tons to write but also have tons to do around the house. Tonight, I promise.

Coming soon!

  • Highlights from the wedding and the answers to everyone's burning question of "Did she wear THE black dress???" (also, head to the Dr. about that burning, I'm sure it has something to do with that skank from a few weekends ago.)
  • The 4 hour drive that took 5 or Fuck how I hate traffic on 35!
  • Paradise - My time with XXX and his coffee maker... that should be separate... my time with XXX and my love for his coffee maker. Eh, whatever, read it how you like.
  • The drive home or Part II of Fuck how I hate traffic on 35!

Well I got to go, this house doesn't clean it's self. I keep hoping the cats will get the idea of helping with the house work from watching all the Disney movies.

No comments: