Friday, August 06, 2004

Paradise

I arrived at XXX’s at 9 pm. He was relieved as he was expecting me much earlier. I explained my reasons for being tardy and told him I had called his cell phone and left a message at 8 pm when I stopped to get gas in my car. He said he never got the message and didn’t hear the phone ring. [Content removed due to graphic sexual content] and then we made sandwiches as I was hungry and hadn’t had dinner. We watched Adult Swim and [Content removed due to graphic sexual content].

The next morning after [Content removed due to graphic sexual content], XXX left for work. He had shown me how to work his coffee machine before leaving. He has the cutest little coffee maker – it makes one cup. Oh I was in LOVE with it! One fabulous fresh cup of coffee! I enjoyed my coffee while watching the news then showered and straightened up before heading out to have lunch with XXX.

We had lunch at a Mexican café close to where he works then walked back to his office where I hung out for most of the day. I had planned to do some city exploring but hanging out and chatting with my sweetie was much more rewarding. Oh stop giving me that look, I know it was sappy sweet and making you want to gag, but deal with it. Anyway, I headed back to his apartment a little after 3 pm.

Back at his place I had the joy of fighting with the lock on his door – fucker sticks for some reason. I made another delicious cup of coffee and watched more news. XXX messaged me a little after 4 to tell me that the movie was at 4:50 pm so be ready when he got there. Cool. I was actually peeking out the door looking for him when he pulled into the parking lot. I grabbed my purse and was out the door. Had the joy of fighting with the lock again then we were off.

We saw I, Robot, which I’ve already given my opinion of – Will Smith in the shower - yessss.

We went back to XXX’s place and [Content removed due to graphic sexual content]. We made dinner and watched Calendar Girls – that was a sweet movie then we [Content removed due to graphic sexual content] and watched Adult Swim again before falling asleep [Content removed due to graphic sappy nature – gag!].

The next morning [Content removed due to graphic sexual content], I kissed him goodbye and then it was just ME and his coffee maker for the day. Ahhhh coffee. The coffee maker and I share many tender moments together through out the day as I do not a damn thing other than watch movies and surf the internet. Being a mom it’s been a while since I’ve had opportunity to do absolutely NOTHING so I was taking full advantage of it. Besides I had a lovely dinner and some [Content removed due to graphic sexual content] planned for later.

When XXX got home from work we [Content removed due to graphic sexual content] and then I made a wonderful dinner. We drank some wine and watched old movies while having desert. Then it was off to the bedroom for [Content removed due to graphic sexual content, Content removed due to graphic sexual content, Content removed due to graphic sexual content, Content removed due to graphic sexual content, Content removed due to graphic sexual content, Content removed due to graphic sexual content, Content removed due to graphic sexual content]. Whew that was fun, luckily this time the leather restraints didn’t leave bruises.

The next morning I reluctantly left – it was time to head back to responsibilities of my life – but not before [Content removed due to graphic sexual content] and more coffee!!! Damn what a combo XXX is – incredibly sexy, smart, funny, sensitive and he’s got a great coffee maker!

I know it doesn’t sound like much, but it was nearly perfect to me.

No comments: