Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Halloween Photos

Because every other mom authored blog I read (which isn't many to be honest) has a photo of their costumed children on it, I felt the pressure to conform.


I'm not sure why the two kids on the end look like they are in front of a fireing squad. Still it's a nauseatingly cute photo. Somedays I am truely amazed that my ovaries created them. (*note: only the cute female children are my progeny, the male is their cousin).



I like these photos, they were taken at the GAYEST party I've EVER been too. No really, it was that gay - it was a gay/lesbian parents group. I think I was one of two straight people (not counting kids) at the party. I like the photo of Cabbage Patch because she was being so nauseatingly cute that I heard how incredibly cute she was at least 8 times in a 5 minute span - this picture reflects her true Evil chocolate munching self.

Okay, okay, I'm done with the hormonal photo posting... at least until the next overly cute holiday photo op.

No comments: