Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Pumpkin Soup

That's what's for dinner. It's good. I like it. K loves it. He asked for it. The little people will not eat it I am certain of that. It's good though. Ya know what's not good? I'll tell you - that BUSH won. FUCK. 4 more fucking years of this administration. What the fuck were the just over 50% of the US thinking???? No really! What? *breathing deeply, count to 10 slowly* Pumpkin soup. It's easy to make. And it doesn't taste like pumpkin pie. But it's good. It's so easy to make, even Bush could understand it! I don't understand how anyone who watched the debates could come away from them thinking "Hot damn, that man is brilliant! I think he needs to be in office for four more fucking years!" HOW???? I watched and often yelled at Bush asking him what kind of a fucking moron he truly is and why the fuck the man who's leading this country can't make a coherent statement??? And why all the lies? *sigh... must center one's self... think happy thoughts* Pumpkin soup. My soup is a little spicy, that's how I like it. It's warm. Always a nice comforting food for a cold night. (It's a bit nippy here) Very unlike the feeling I get from the thought of the current administration being in charge for 4 more fucking years!!! Why? And Kerry, why concede so quickly? I was kind of hopeing he'd do an Al Gore and bitch and moan until everything was counted and counted twice! Damned Ohio. What a disapointing election turn out. At least my soup is good.

No comments: