Monday, November 01, 2004

Halloween (sorta) Party

We had a surprise party this Saturday. We didn't have any plan and the plans of other people fell through so SURPRISE we had a party at our house. It kind of was just supposed to be a board game night but copious amounts of alchohol turns things into a PARTY. It was fun. I took photos, Petey and I are stupid drunk people and feel that it's imperative that we get a photographic log of our drinking endevors.

So here in pictures is our impromptu party.



Sober people. Mystical D and The Queen, The Redneck (with a child foot in his hand) and B with K.


Let the Drinking Start!! 1st drink, second and third (or forth...) drink. Petey sharing a beer with ET.


Who's drunker? I'm not sure what is going on in the next photo, I think it's something gay though.


The glow in the dark zombie that landed in my shirt. Petey with Bono-esque glasses on. See!! Bill IS a QUEEN! He looks good in a tiara though.



Mystical D is piling zombies on my cat. I guess she likes it.


Isn't he pretty when he's drunk?


I don't know what the fuck these are pictures of.


Here I am drunk - but I lost my drinking buddy. Oh, there he is.

And the conversation turned to sex toys...


Ummm... I know you've been called a dick head before, but that's now where it goes.

All good things must come to an end... especially when I have to work in the morning! Besides it was 2 am! (actually 1 am with time change crap)

Good Bye Mystical D

Good Bye Drunk Petey

Good Bye Redneck

Good Bye Queen


You don't even want to know... but he was begging for it!

And what would a drunken party be without some pussy.

No comments: