Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Shoes


I've always had a serious shoe fixation. I won't mention the exact number of pairs of shoes I own as the number is rediculous. One time before I got married I counted all the pairs of shoes as I packed them in box after box and the total was 67. Yes I do have delirious dreams of squandering a small countries wealth on fine and fancy footwear. Imelda was to be envied.

But I digress (as usual), the Little People recieved Barbie and accessories last night from their favorite aunt (D) and her best friend Barrie (their favorite 'aunt'). This morning as I looked at the nightmare of cleaning of accesories on the floor I could not help but be insanely jealous over Barbie's fantastic shoes! (the gold stilettos are my favorite although I can't walk in stilettos to save my life)

Yes I know I need help. Maybe all the cookies for breakfast is affecting my brain today.

No comments: