Friday, February 25, 2005

Tasty Road Kill

The concept of this treat had to have been conceived in the mind of some Cajun working in the Lousiana division of KRAFT. I am just a bit saddened that they don't include a skunk in the mix, just partly flattened snakes, chickens and squirrels. Also why not an armadillo? I just must get some - not much into Gummi candies, but who could resist a squirrel with a tire track on it? You know you couldn't!

But some people are pissed about this tasteless little confection. Tight ass animal rights activists say it's cruel and promotes violence against animals to children. *eyes rolling up in head* Just read the article here. Can these people not take a joke???

*sigh* All this talk about road kill has me thinking aobut lunch, think I'll go warm up my armadillo on the half shell - luckily this time I didn't hit it so hard so it'll be nice and tender. ;o)

No comments: