Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Photos and Such

First, some random photos from the Ben's Half Yard gathering earlier this month.

Did someone say COCK?

Now, that's some codpiece.

Did someone say Tit...

mouse? It's a titmouse you perv!

Argh! Grabbin' me some Pirate booty!

He liked it.

Thank you very much! I'll do everything in my power to uphold the title.

Let's just hope they don't find out about those photos from my college days.

Stripped of my title already!

I guess I'll just go back to sealing hats!

I thought about posting a photo of the guy in the blue shirt who was hitting on me, but I decided not to. Go look at the rest of the photos here. I haven't added any titles to the photos yet.

Bowling For Dollars!

Cabbage Patch before the incident.

I think it took a full 3 minutes for that ball to get to the end of the lane.

Fashionable shoes!

I was truly sad to have to give them back.

Sewing Stuff

The Dress!

Absolutly fabulous!

Sable's Dress

So hot!

There are other photos on here of other sewing projects. o look! Speaking of sewing projects - I need to get back to work!

No comments: