Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Posting Issues!

So, yeah.. I know I promised more posts and photos yesterday, and I fully intended to do that. But ya see... K got the new router up and running (so now all three computers can be online at the same time and we can im each other instead of actually talking to teach other!) and that was GREAT... except for some damn reason I could no longer get to my mail or get to Blogger! DAMN! Anyway after all day of cursing it and fiddling with it, he READ the instructions and figured out the instructions that were INCORRECT - I had access to my e-mail and blogger! Woohoo! And it was only 11:30 pm! So um.. yeah... I didn't post. But I TRIED to upload photos. And I didn't. It didn't work. Seems that the program I use (HELLO) won't work with my router for some fucked up reason, so I'll have post photos MANUALLY! Damnit. SOOOOOOO I've been uploading my photos to some albums on rensites and well that's not so simple either! Sigh. I'm challenged today. Anyway, I did manage to upload, but it's taken me for-fucking-ever so you'll just have to wait a bit longer for the photos.

I have much to tell though... the bowling party, the first day of school, the scary moment with the kid and best of all, the discovery of a religious icon.

I'll leave you to wonder for now. I'm off to the store.

No comments: