Monday, August 22, 2005

Reports Of My Demise Are Greatly Exagerated!

I'm not dead people, just busy, so you can stop sending sympathy cards and flowers. Sheesh.

I'm happy to report that I did finish the DRESS and will post fabulous photos soon. Actually I'll post photos of some other projects that I've finished and haven't had a moment to post also. Not imediately, but today for sure. I've got several orders to work on. I'm excited about that!

Okay, now I will randomly respond to things:

Attention All Who Are Part Of The Anti-Pea Collition:

Peas are NOT bad! They are TASTY and a fine addition to mac 'n cheese. I do understand that they may infact actually be tiny green monster eggs, but what better way to rid the world of monster than to eat their eggs BEFORE they hatch (I mean isn't that why we eat the Jumbo Eggs? So they don't grow up to be Giant Chickens and over run the world).

I would suggest that all of you give peas a chance and stop trying to stand in the way of the peas project. I personally am working hard for peas and have joined the Peas Corps and the World Peas Project For Children (all kids should have peas!). Won't you give peas a chance and pray for peas?

Okay, I have to go for now. D gave me a lap top for my birthday and K is doing stuff to get the router working so EVERYONE can be on the computer at the same damn time. Woohoo!

Stay tuned! Photos to come! Ben's Photos! Sewing Photos! Cat Photos! (not really on the cat photos.)

No comments: