Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Copping Out Yet Again!















The Marry-able Muse

You scored 57 Wildocity, 63 Goddessilicious, and 53 Mynxmastery!

You have a wide range of muse qualities my dear.. You are free
spirited, comfortable with yourself, a touch naughty when the mood
strikes, and an all around well suited dream girl.

Sadly however, you are too balanced too really drive an artist to
frantic heights of creation and inspiration. You most likely need to
either feel a 'connection' with your artist, or be otherwise in control
of him, such as through marriage..


You likely feel just a little weird doing anything risque, and constantly ask silly questions.

I really honestly wish I could break it to you more gently, but
alas, tis not to be so. Here's my phone number though, in case you want
to give it a try anyways..

















My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 0% on Wildocity
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on Goddessilicious
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 0% on Mynxmastery




Link: The Ultimate Muse Test written by greenpaintbomb on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test


SO yeah, sorry, it's just a stupid quiz, but I'm fucking sick and I have a ton of things to get finishes. In fact I shouldn't even be at the computer right now, but I feel like crap and I'm hoping the medication I took recently will kick in and take me to blissed oblivion (sleep). Heres hoping that I'll be feeling better by Friday. TRF while feeling like this will SUCK!

No comments: