Thursday, February 02, 2006

I'll Call Him Elvis...


This is one of the ducks that lives at the lake near me. I took the photo a couple of weeks ago. I like this one, he's got FABULOUS hair. He always has! Last year he was a cute little duckling with fun hair, now he's a big ass duck with Elvis hair.

I'm happy to report that my hair did not come out looking like a badly tie-dyed shirt but looks lovely as ever.

It's less BRIGHT than it usually is fresh from a coloring, but I'm thinking that's probably a good thing.

Today Super Girl went on a field trip to some place to study rocks. She came home with a small bag full of rocks. And I thought to myself 'I just paid $7 for a bag of rocks???'

K is about to find his room over run with herds of Angry Albino Sock Monkies soon. While he was at the store today he decided to buy an energy saving light bulb, you know the kind that's all twisty looking. When he got home he put it in the light for the ceiling fan in the living room, then tried to put the glass globe back on but guess what? The light bulb is too long and the globe won't fit now! That was about 6 pm when he did that, now it's going on 11 pm and he has YET to put the damn proper bulb back so EVERY time I look in that direction my retina get's burnt just a little bit more.

No comments: