Friday, September 01, 2006

I Gave A Lap Dance To................

I stole this off Ash's blog because it's funny and it's way to much effort to be funny today... or interesting... or witty... or anything really... PMS sucks. BRING ME CHOCOLATE and BOOZE!oh heh... just do this yourself and put it on your blob.


Pick the month (number) you were born in:

1----I fell in love with
2----I ate a
3----I smacked
4----I sang to
5----I gave my number to
6----I murdered
7----I shot
8----I gave a lap dance to
9----I choked on
10---I bitched out
11---I had sex with
12---I humped

Pick the day (number) you were born on:

1-------A homeless guy
2-------your mom
3-------a banana
4-------a fork
5-------a Mexican
6-------a gangster
7-------a hooker
8-------an ipod
9-------my best friend's boyfriend
10-------a goat
11-------my dog
12-------a ninja
13-------the computer
14-------a football player
15-------my neighbor
16-------myself
17-------a Jones soda
18-------a llama
19-------a pickle
20-------a stuffed animal
21-------a permanent marker
22-------my dad
23-------a condom
24-------my psychiatrist
25-------a policeman
26-------my brother
27-------my sister
28-------a baseball bat
29-------a DVD player
30------- a paperclip
31-------my cell phone

Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:

White----Because I was high.
Black-----Because I was drunk.
Pink------Because I'm NOT homosexual.
Red------Because the voices told me to.
Blue------Because I'm sexy and I do what I want
Green----Because I hate myself.
Purple---Because I'm naked.
Gray-----Because that's how I roll.
Yellow---Because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars
Orange--Because I hate my family.
Other-------Because that's how I roll.


Me:
I gave a lap dance to my dog because I'm sexy and I do what I want.

No comments: