Saturday, September 02, 2006

A Million To Keep Me Company

I didn’t sleep well last night. I have a million things to do today and no time to do them because I have to go to that detestable place called WORK. Though I really do need to work since I haven’t worked in the past two weekends. I still have a million things to get done because PEOPLE will be over at mi casa tonight and mi casa es muy asustadiza (that’s scary). I’m going to leave a list of things for people to do, but I’m such a bitch, I like things done MY way so I’m still panicking because I know things won’t be PERFECT.

Whatever. On to other things.

Work related – SUPPOSEDLY my boss should know something about me moving to weekdays by Wednesday. I say supposedly because I was supposed to be moved to weekdays the beginning of August, but obviously since I’m bitching about WORKING today that just didn’t happen. We shall see.

Did you know I write poetry? No really I do and not that angst filled, depressing crap written by the Emo kids before they cut themselves. In an effort to get in touch with my FEELINGS because someone recently told me I really NEEDED to get in touch with them and I really don’t want to deal with THERAPY yet again (gave that up years ago) I write poetry on a secret blog (no you can’t have the link) so as no one will see (least of all the man who inspires most of the prose) the really bad poetry that’s vulgar, obscene, profane and sexual. It’s awful stuff, but it makes me giggle when I think “Hmmm don’t think Emily Dickenson ever used ‘fuck’ or wrote a poem about giving a blow”, then it seems really ridiculous and I like it. I don’t know if it’ll get me in touch with my pent up feelings or not, but it does seem to be amuse me if nothing else.

Okay, off to make a detailed list of what I need my slaves… er… offspring and K to accomplish while I’m away.

No comments: