Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Girl Scout Cookie Da Vinci Code

I’ve sat here for hours trying to figure this crap out. I’ve had all the forms laid out as I look at the spreadsheet. I’ve cross referenced and added. I’ve counted and figured and the fucking numbers don’t jive. I’ve added the amounts I’ve been paid and the amounts I still have to collect and the numbers DON’T add up. I’ve talked to the Girl Scout cookie person and got the amount of what I SHOULD have left to collect and fuck if it doesn’t add up either. I feel like that guy from the Da Vinci Code. Fucking Girl Scout cookies. I’ve decided that the numbers are BAD and EVIL. That math is a creation by Satan himself and that this particular mathematical error is some dark voodoo meant to drive me to utter insanity. It has worked. Please minions of Satan, just make it stop! I don’t want to be counting boxes and adding figures in my sleep!

No comments: