Monday, September 10, 2007

Blast From The Past

I was unloading laundry from the dryer today when I found the most inexplicable article in the dryer. Inexplicable because I thought I’d gotten rid of it at least 10 years ago and also because… why the fuck was it in the dryer??? What I found was my PROM DRESS! So weird. I was talking about this dress to Bruce Willis at lunch the other week and now… here it is. Very weird.

Enjoy the photos, they make me LAUGH!


Me and my ever so GAY date. I hated that corsage - it was UGLY. Damn my nails looked FAB!


I wasn't wearing heels - he is just really SHORT. If only you could see the AWESOME came I was wearing - black with burgundy interior. I matched the beads on the dress and my hair color to it!


Assorted other prom photos - check out the fucked up back ground for out photos. They didn't have it set up right so it was about two feet off the floor and looks JACKED in all photos.


Okay the only reason I included this one is the photo in the right top corner. Yeah, that's my idiot date. He stood in a photo with a girl I knew because she didn't have a date and didn't want to stand alone. He asked if I cared and well I was too shocked to actually say YES, but whatever. If you look in the photo you'll see she's a good 6 inches taller than him. hehehehe.



And THIS is the dress. All washed and dried. Amazingly most of the beads are still attached. Anybody need a prom dress?

My offspring just got home and my oldest just said "Oh mamma! That's such a pretty dress!" Crazy child.

No comments: