Friday, January 04, 2008

Trying Not To Break My Arm

After all, who else would pat me on the back if not myself? I kid! I kid! There are plenty of people who would! No wait! Don't stop reading. You know me and the jokes. Now where was I? Oh yes, I was telling you about how great I am... but I digress let me tell you about how someone else said I was great. (Again, I kid!)

Yesterday I had only been at work for maybe half an hour (long enough for the supervisor to express her discontent with me via the written word) when I saw the ever so hot Army guy who ordered a cake from me in December. I figured he needed another cake or he finally remembered to bring me that water bottle I asked him for. Nope. THIS... (look below)



is what he had for me. I was totally blown away and thrilled! (he also brought me that water bottle I asked for) I walked right into my supervisor's office to show her then took it to show to the store director.

So today... I'm still all full of myself. I don't think you can get this stupid smile off my face with a crow bar, and when anyone asks about the self-back-patting, I just say I'm practicing a yoga move. It's all good.

Okay, that's all. I need to go to bed. I have much more to write, but bed calls as work comes early in the morning.

No comments: