Monday, March 31, 2008

Manic Monday

Man, everyone having to be out of the house by 7:40 am is just CRAZY. Blah, I'm tired today and it's humid. Luckily my hair is pulled up so it's not obvious that my parents were circus clowns. 


New cake in the display case. My boss said it reminder of a corset. hehehe.
Just something for the freezer case. Pretty. 


These are the cars the Tiny Terrorists and I are working on. This weekend is the first annual Powderpuff Pinewood Derby. Super Girl wanted her car to have a paint job like Optimus Prime and Cabbage Patch wanted hers with a paint job like Bumblebee. The girls have done a huge chunk of the painting - k got me my little car (the pink one) to deter me from the overwhelming compulsion to paint the girls cars for them - luckily it's working. I did put the Transformers emblem on Cabbage Patch's car and did the flames on Super Girls (at their request). There is still work to be done, but not much and they'll be doing most of it. Anyway, I'm quite proud of the work that's been done so far.

Chicken Little

Today the rains brought with it the spring tornado warnings and watches. Just when the Tiny Terrorists got home. With that brought Super Girl's paranoia. For some reason that child automatically thinks the worst when we get bad weather. And heaven help me if there IS a weather warning of any kind. Like today, we heard the tornado sirens being tested, she started talking about where we would go if there was a tornado. She also likes to ask me what will happen if it floods - this is especially great since we live right by a creek... which has NEVER EVER flooded over it's banks... still she has to go into ALL of the possibilities of what could happen. It's tiring. Today I told her I was going to start calling her Chicken Little since the sky is always falling to her. Oddly, she did not appreciate that one bit. *sigh*

Okay, I'm off to bed.

No comments: