Thursday, April 03, 2008

Letters From the Edge

Dear Life;

I owe you an apology for being so hard on you yesterday, but come on, you've been pretty hard on me. And by 'hard on me' I mean excruciatingly horrible. But I'm forgiving because ya know what, sometimes you are pretty fabulous. Like giving me fabulous friends who refuse to see how fat I look in a photo even though I did look like a red velvet cow. Friends who make me LOL when they suggest taking out an insurance policy on K and having him 'whacked'. Friends who have even more crazy drama in their lives than I do. Friends who say things that rattle around my head and make me laugh when I think of them, like 'penis tickle'. My Sweetie who knows what to say when I cry from misunderstanding what he says. For being able to have long geeky discussions with him. For an ex who wasn't offended at the suggestion to insure him and have him 'whacked'. For Tylenol PM to counter act sinus headaches. For interesting dreams to share with my Sweetie. For a job I absolutely LOVE more than any job I've ever had. And most of all, for it being a new day and knowing that I will get through this no matter how shitty it is.

You are forgiven Life. Now come on over here and give me a hug!

Love,
Judy

PS - I'm still kind of pissed about the car and the $$$$ troubles and wow, just thinking about the ticket makes me cringe. Still, you are forgiven.

PPS - I almost forgot to thank you for the 3 cups of coffee this morning. WOW! That totally surely put golden shine on EVERYTHING this morning. I may have to do that again tomorrow! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! COFFEECOFFEECOFFEECOFFEE!!!

No comments: