Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Solution

I've got it solved as far as moving. I don't have to. K will move in with Blue Eyes and D will move in to his old room. She pays part of the rent which will make this place more affordable than just about anywhere else. Best of all, I don't have to pack every fucking thing and move for another year. It works out for both of us. Let's just hope we don't kill each other.

Long day at work. So much crap on add tomorrow that I had to do today. I don't really mind unless I've been so busy with non cake things that I have to stay 3 hours after my normally scheduled time to finish.

Blah, nothing to write about. Just tired. Go look at CAKE!

CAKE!

Hot pink and orange. I really like it.
This is Cabbage Patch's birthday cake for her party tomorrow. Kung Fu Birthdays ROCK!

No comments: