Thursday, October 10, 2002

L - big laughs on the dentist story! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I think I would continue to go to a dentist if I thought he/she had a crush on me... if nothing else, I'd be sure to they were giving me enough attention... and I might even weasle out a free cleaning or flouride treatment! *snicker*

Now, I would never go to the dental college.. not because I think they would do a bad job or anything, it's a much stupider reason. I like to KNOW who I'm going to see.. As in I need to have a good relationship with my dentist... doctor for that matter. I don't like that uncertainty of not knowing who's going to be stareing into my mouth (or what-not where the doctor is concerned...). And at a dental college I can't establish a good dental relationship with anyone. Like now, I always get my teeth cleaned by Patti. I like her, she know's about me, and she ask questions (she makes notes so she can ask the right questions 6 months later). I've gotten my teeth cleaned by one other hygenist there, and I didn't like her a bit, so if I had to go to her every time, I'd ask for someone new or leave. And my Dr., he's great! And funny. When they were doing the extractions for making room for my braces, he and his assistant were doing lines from Monty Python and the Holy Grail (only the MOST quoted movie). Gotta love that. After the extractions.. I had NO pain what-so-ever... so I love this man and his office full of hygenic, glove wearing, plastic covered, cleaning angels (except for that bitchy blond). OH YEAH! And I always get a goodie bag when I leave! (ok, ok, I know your laughing at me.. go right ahead...) This time I got a small bottle of mouth wash (Listerine.. love that stuff), a tooth brush (PINK!!!), some floss and a finger puppet for my kids. And YES I was excited to get these things! Yes I do get excited about tooth brushes, mouth wash and floss. The BEST present my husband has gotten me to date was an electric tooth brush! - Saddly I burned out the motor when I got my braces (kept forgetting about the wax on my brackets).... but I'm always hopeing that I'll have another one waiting for me at the next gift giving occasion. Hell he could even just buy me 12 tooth brushes in different colors and I'd be thrilled. Yeah I know.. I've got an obsession.. that's ok.. it's a good one.. I haven't had to have a filling since I was in high school and the hygenist always tells me that my teeth look great, I'm doing a fabulous job cleaning them. So...... I need to have a good dental relationship.. it's mandatory...

Hmmm.. I should go... I just realized that I sound a bit like a whack ball. hehehe... think I'll go brush my teeth. HAHAHAHA!

No comments: