Thursday, October 10, 2002

Lover Come Back... sheesh.. that was so funny. It's even funnier now... in this day and age... and since EVERYONE knows that Rock Hudson was gay. We were laughing so hard. Doris Day was so funny. If you haven't seen it, go rent it, it's a good laugh.

OK, I've notice something... no one ever leaves comments... Am I not worth commenting? Are my thoughts not thought provoking? Hmmm? eh, just kidding.. Since I know there are only 3 people who read this, and two of you have blogs of your own where you leave lenghty, thought provoking responses to my maniacal rantings... for that I thank you both. ;o) Speaking of posts in response to my rantings... where the heck are you two? I had to run out to visit someone today and neither of you posted a thing... Do you not realize I rely on your thought provoking banter to give me intelectual stimulation? hmmm... your going to force me to head down to my local library (which last year they expanded to a huge complex) to actually seek out knowledge and inspiration from the vast aray of books and publications... actually... I was considering doing just that next week since I now have my own transportation...

Well anyway... I obviously have nothing to talk about.. just rambling to take up space. HAHAHAHA!

No comments: