Wednesday, October 09, 2002

A & L .. hehehe.. you two crack me up! I'm glad I'm not the only one who has thoes sentiments on thoes disney characters... *pauses for a moment to consider how lovely duck a la orange would be*... giant mice should frighten if not annoy just about everyone...

So I went and worked out again tonight.. it's been just over a week since I did... I felt like a slug... but now I'm a worked out slug *please keep the salt away from me*.

I had my teeth cleaned today. I have to confess... I love going to the dentist. Always have. I love having my teeth cleaned. Although the hygenist got on to be about how I need to call my orthodontist... *sigh* I dread doing that... but I did.. have to wait for a call back... now I'll be a big chicken and probably avoid the call. I was all ready to talk about the fact that I haven't been there in over a year and how I'm totally broke, etc. etc...

Last night we went and rented a bunch of old movies. We watched The Maltese Falcon and Auntie Mame last night. I love those movies! Humphrey Bogart was so damn sexy, and that movie is just great. Auntie Mame is a riot no matter how many times I watch it. Tonight it's The King and I and tomorrow will be Lover Come Back - Rock Hudson and Doris Day - damn... I love thoes cheesy Rock Hudson/Doris Day movies. So entertaining...

Well.. I need to get going for now...

No comments: