Friday, January 17, 2003

Fridays are busy....

So this is how my day went... I took hubby to work, raced off to work... fretting over the fact that I had to work another hospital closer to home also, but that I was headed off to this one and hoped that it would be a short short day so I could get to the other hospital sooner.... So I get there, the other photographer is there, she tells me that Charlotte, our boss wants me to call because she needs a photographer at one of the REALLY busy hospitals and it's not so busy today at this hospital. *sigh* And I was hoping to leave early.... so I call... Charlotte tells me that the situaion at the big hospital has been taken care of, stay at that hospital if needed then handle the smaller hospital then she told me that Monday she has no one to work the big hospital, so I volunteer. The other photographer says she has everything undercontrol, I leave, get to the small hospital, take 2 pics, make 2 sales YAY! Then head off to do grocery shopping, head home to do some cleaning then head over to D's house to pick up the kids that will be visiting with me this weekend. My nephew is here for the weekend. He's a sweet kid. 17 and we have been having a great time.

No comments: