Wednesday, January 15, 2003

Microsoft Internet Destroyer SUCKS!!

I've been having trouble with Microsoft Internet... I had the version 6. Yesterday I went to the site and saw there was version 6 sp1 (service pack 1) so I downloaded the service pack, thinking that it might fix the problems I was having.... what a mistake. Now I had more problems... and I couldn't access any links from e-mail. Sheesh... D suggested I try another browser... Well I like Netscape... a lot better than Explorer... but it doesn't work with a couple of sites I go to regularly... so I try Opera, I like it fine, except... some sites come up weird... especially the edit page for Blogger... don't like that at all... *sigh* What to do? What to do? I did what I had to... I uninstalled Explorer 6 sp1. I'm using 5.5 and it is working ok. None of the bizarre quirks that 6 sp1 had.

No comments: