Monday, January 13, 2003

Judy's Monday Mission 3.2 Thanks to PromoGuy for the questions...

1. Have you ever bought something you were so excited about and found out later that it didn't work? Were you able to return it? How did it go?
Yes my blow up Antonio Banderas doll... I was extremely disapointed that it didn't work... I did return it, they gave me some shit about it having been used, yadda, yadda, yadda... ;o)

2. Do you have a PDA (personal digital assistant)? What kind, and how did you decide? What do you like about it? If you don't own one, do you want one or do you do better without such gadgets?
Don't own one... don't want one... not a question of being better or worse with gadgets, just don't need one.

3. What illness do you wind up catching more than any other?
cold.

4. Do you like going to see the Doctor (any type)?
Don't really mind, don't see them often, don't get all that sick.

5. How about the Dentist? Do you like going? Do you go in every 6 months for a check-up?
I love seeing the dentist. I go every 6 months, I love getting my teeth cleaned.

6. Are you a "Dog Person" or a "Cat Person?" Do you think a person's choice tells you something about their personality?
Hmmm... I like both, but I'm a better cat owner than a dog owner, although I've only had 2 dogs in my life, but I don't think I was the best dog owner this last time... that whole taking her to pound at the end still makes me feel like a shit. I don't think peoples choice really tells anything about their personality at all. What is telling is if someone likes pets or not. Most of the people I know who don't like pets of any kind tend to be major tight asses or hypocondriacs.

7. Have you ever had a friendship that just seems to have run its course? Where there is just nothing there anymore? What finally happened?
Eh, we just stopped talking. Nothing bad happened, just didn't talk much anymore.

BONUS: Do you want to see me beggin' baby? Can't you give me just one more day?
On your knees! Beg! NOW!

Today's Comment Question: Wanna get together after work and run around? Any ideas on what to do?
Yeah, sounds cool. Let's get a couple of drinks and head off to play minature golf... my rules.

No comments: