Thursday, May 08, 2003

3XThursday : 05/08/03 :640k should be enough for anybody (thanks Jake for the questions)

Hypothetically speaking imagine if some one really important like Bill Gates, The Pope or Adam West put you in charge of improving the personal computer.

1. What is the biggest problem with the current personal computer that you would address first?


2. Who would you pick to help you improve the PC? Who would you like to have in your corner to help you make the decisions

3. How would you change the hardware? What would the PC of the future look like and how would people use it?

Awwww crap Jake, I don't have a fucking clue. I'm not a total moron when it comes to this stuff, but I'm not that far off. Next week can we have some questions not about computers or games (I know, I know, your site is mainly games). How about something environmental or something about our high school days (cringe) or sex. Sex is good. How about a 3XThursday with sex questions. If you need some ideas, just let me know. ;o)

No comments: