Thursday, May 08, 2003

Angry Day Wednesday

Yeah I know it's Thursday, but yesterday was not the best of days. I'm still pissed about it. The court hearing didn't go as I would have liked. Things dragging out for another fucking month. Luckily it didn't take more than about an hour and a half this time, and with the lawyer costing us about $250 an hour, that's a deal. I was so pissed off yesterday I could not write about anything, I could barely concentrate (I really need my crazy pills these days) - that on top of having a sinus infection put me in a tremendously foul mood. I'm tired of being fucked with, I'm tired of being told I have to do this and that, doing it and then being told it's not enough (and shit I thought my childhood sucked for that crap). I'm tired of living under a microscope. We go back to court on June 18th and if they are not going to close this, we will go before the judge and have him decide for himself. We are getting fucked over and it's costing us outrageous amounts of legal fees (and quite frankly if I'm going to pay to be fucked over, I want to enjoy it - and for the money we have shelled out, we should have really really really enjoyed ourselves).

Now I'm going to go wash the sofa coushin covers (I have a lot of excess energy when I'm upset... and a very clean house).

No comments: