Thursday, May 01, 2003

Gonna be a busy day today....

Things to do:

Make Ren costume for D.
Clean house
Fit Ren costume for D.
Take pics of Ren costume.

Things to write about soon:
Trip to fabric store: Monkey Sandwich
Waffle House
Gangsta 101
My fish (yes god my fish again)

Now why do the lawn people here start doing lawn stuff RIGHT infront of my bedroom window at 8 am? Why? I'm sure I'm not the ONLY person in the world who might like to sleep in! Super Girl is visiting D so I didn't have her waking me at 7 am.

L - you had me laughing hard. OMG - not at you, but what you wrote was a riot. I will have to write about 'The Natives and The Stomach Gods' that inhabit my being sometime.

A - Somehow I'm always the whorish one..... you virginal? I don't think so... ;o)

Well off to sew and clean and all...

No comments: