Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Bullshit Stories In the News

Killer Claims 'Bad Blood'. Yeah, my ass. This is just a twist on the 'Devil made me do it' defence. Let me be the one to throw the switch on this bastard.

Broadcaster Pat Robertson calls for retirement of justices Sheesh. Can I call a prayer movement for Pat Robertsons mouth to seal shut?

FBI warned of al Qaeda forest fire plot. So now al Qaeda is being blamed for forest fires? They certainly are getting the blame for a lot of things.

Maybe we can blame them for everything... This could work...

The economy sucks... because of al Qaeda
We're not safe on the streets... because of al Qaeda
My car is broke down ... because of al Qaeda
I have no money... because of al Qaeda
My sex life sucks... because of al Qaeda
My ass is too big... because of al Qaeda
The environment is screwed... because of al Qaeda
It's too fucking hot here... because of al Qaeda

See this is easy! And it solves all our problems with one little phrase! I think this presidential term should be named "The Term Of Denial". Sheesh... because of al Qaeda.

No comments: