Monday, July 14, 2003

Exhaustion

The party went great - 2 people didn't show with their kids - not a problem. My sister brought her mother inlaw whom I dearly love, the kids loved seeing her. We had 3 kids within 6 months of each other, with my oldest being the oldest of them (she was also the alpha kid leading them into naughtyness). 2 little ones - my 2 year old and an almost 1 year old. All kids had a great time. Everyone else had a great time also. It was to freaking hot to go to the lake and feed ducks - 102 with a heat index of 110! YIKES! I think the ducks probably took refuge to a cooler place than the park also.

I'm utterly exhausted - just counting down the time until naps. I need a nap. I need a day off. I need sex. My fate imposed celibacy is still going on (that sucks!).

Must go, not making sense... and I keep spelling words in interesting ways.

Caffine... where are you baby?

No comments: