Tuesday, July 15, 2003

With Sprinkles Please!

There are days I'm glad I have this blog to document some of the more interesting moments with my children. That way when they are in therapy in 20 or so years I will be able to pull up a decent explanation for the trauma they are dealing with.

Yesterday Super Girl was upset that we ran out of jelly for her PB&J sandwich. She refused to eat the sandwich until I asked her if she would eat it if I put sprinkles on it. Last night I had to go into work to train someone so hubby said he would make something easy and fast - pot pies! Super Girl said she would NOT eat a pot pie unless it has sprinkles on it. hehehe... 20 or so years down the road I will get a call from her husband asking why she always makes pot pies with sprinkles on the. She actually didn't eat the pot pie (she's so darn picky) but Cabbage Patch did - sprinkles and all. ;o)

No comments: