Saturday, July 12, 2003

FUCK! What A Busy DAY!

I went it to work at 8:30 AM and left at 7 PM - I only worked on hospital. Why? Well it appears that the other people who normally work this hospital quit. No one had been to the hospital since July 8th! FUCK! Why did I work so fucking long? Well I had to take care of everyone going home TODAY and I needed to make sure that EVERYONE going home tomorrow is taken care of - I only have 3 left who are discharging tomorrow (that's a bearable number) instead of the 7 I had this morning. Tomorrow I'm having my 2 year olds birthday party so I need to be home by 2 pm. Much to my surprise more people than expected may come to the party - this is cool, but I honestly didn't expect this many people - so now I'm stressing over having so many people and kids here and I have to work tomorrow. I have so much to do now. *sigh* And I'm beat from today.

No comments: