Friday, July 11, 2003

For Whom The Bell Tolls... The Bell Tolls For ME!

I had to go into work unexpectedly this evening, someone didn't show up for work. Anyway while I was gone I got a phone call from someone in Beaverton OR (I looked up the number) I have no idea who was calling, I don't recognize the name and husband sucks at taking messages. Instead of asking who is calling he just said 'No she's not here' to which the caller said ok and hung up. He never asked who was calling or asked if they wanted to leave a message or anything. Totally rude. (I think he was to busy securing his date to be bother with who might be calling me, he's out fucking or sucking right now). So now here I am wondering who could possibly have called me from OR - he said it was a woman, the caller ID has a mans name and I have no clue who could have called. I have gotten on to him before about asking WHO is calling BEFORE telling them that I'm not home, I really don't give a crap if it appears that I'm screening calls, I get pissed if I get a call and don't know who it was from. I guess it's just all the years of having worked as a secretary that is coming out at the moment. I always had to ask who was calling before transfering someone, most of the time people wanted to know who was calling before they answered their line. Eh, I guess I'm just being a bitch right now.

No comments: