Sunday, July 06, 2003

Some Things Just Bug Me

Friday morning when I was getting ready for work, motion caught my eye on the floor by the door. It was a creepy looking insect. It freaked me out, I couldn't just step on it, I had no clue what IT was. So I dropped a towel on it and ran to get a jar to put it in. I captured the icky thing and set the jar atop my dresser intending to ask hubby if he could identify the beast - also take pictures of it and post it to see if anyone one reading this page could identify it also - then I would release it into the wild with a stern warning to not return to my home else face certain death by stomping or worse being sprayed by hair spray. Intensions are all well and good... what actually happened... I was tired when I got home so I took a nap, after nap we all went to brother in law's house for July 4th festivities, bug in jar was completly forgotten until I was getting ready for bed at midnight. Bug in jar was motionless by this point.... dead. IT was quite dead. I still have bug in jar as I plan to take some pictures anyway in hopes of some kind of identification.

Coming SOON! Dead bug in jar photos!

No comments: