Thursday, July 10, 2003

Alien's Did It...

Crap... For some reason my bottom teeth are sore like aliens tightened my braces last night while I slept.

Getting Fucked Over By The Man!

That seems to be a constant theme in my life. I got my check today. I'm not happy with how much I made in commission... or I should say how much I didn't make. About $120 difference because my bitch new supervisor took one of my hospitals away from me for a few weeks, and now I have that hospital back but she's making me share it with someone else. Fuck. I'll have to wait and see how that affects my commission - I've only worked one weekend with her. It will probably be a couple pay checks before I see the true difference, since I worked solo this past weekend and the 4th. But that's fucking killing me. I may have to start pimping out my husband if this keeps up!

Hey sailor, him fucky-sucky $5.

It's A Boobie Thing, You Wouldn't Understand It...

A couple of weeks ago Super Girl was playing dress up. She had on this little bitty baby dress - it looked like a short shirt on her, we were getting ready to go shopping so I told her to put some pants on. She said she's going to wear a dress and I say "Well you'll have to take that little shirt off." to which she replies "It's not a shirt, it's a boobie thing." And puffs up her little 4 year old chest. I almost fell out of my chair laughing. When hubby came down stairs I told Super Girl to repeat what she said, he didn't think it was funny; he was mortified that his little girl would be talking about getting a boobie thing already. He's so paranoid that she's growing up too fast! Of course his response was by far the funniest. Such a daddy.

Super Girl has hit the age where she recognizes that there are differences between grown up girls and little girls like her. And of course the MOST obvious thing is of course boobs. Every so often she will see me in bra and panties and say "I like your boobies." Which always makes me laugh but one time a friend of ours was over; Super Girl was reading her books. Super Girl was in her lap and turned to her, poked her in the boobies and said "I like your boobies." Luckily Jenna has been around lots of small children and it didn't faze her, the next day I had a talk with Super Girl about not touching people's boobies. Its funny what kids notice and what they ask about. I've been asked why I have hair there, why I shave there, why my boobies are big and much much more...

No comments: