Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Busy Day Ahead

I'm sitting here wasting time. K is getting ready and the Little People are not fighting at the moment.

Today we will take an adventure to Down Town Dallas. I need to procure some legal documents which require me to travel to Down Town Dallas. K is excited about this trip and has planned out our trip right down to touristy maps.

Me, well I realized rather late last night after a long (and very sweet) conversation with XXXX that I have a shit load of things I need to get done in a very short period of time. I have committed myself to something and now I have to come through and get it done. I have no doubt I CAN do it and WILL do a great job on it, but I am kicking myself because I forgot how limited my time is from today until Tuesday of next week. Somehow I will have to squeeze in enough time to finish the things I've committed to. Who needs sleep anyway???

Well I best head on before K strangles me for sitting here a moment longer. Heh. Don't want to mess up his schedule (I'm shocked and amazed he actually PLANNED something anyway).

No comments: