Monday, May 24, 2004

More Letters In My Head

To The Fucker Who Splashed Crap On My Car;

Why? Why did you feel it was necessary to splash my car with some sticky liquid? It was 10 PM. I didn't appreciated being greeted by that when I got finished grocery shopping. Thanks a lot fuckbag, if I knew who you were I'd make you lick it off my car.

Sincerely,
Pissy Prism Driver

Dear Kind Elderly Gentleman Who Helped Change My Tire;

Thank you so much for your assistance. I really could have changed the tire myself but I felt it would have wounded your male ego to refuse and it would have just been rude of me to refuse help. Thank you for taking the time to help a 'damsel in distress' (who wasn't really all that distressed), you truly are a prince among men. Your stopping to help restored my faith in human kind and really did brighten my day.

With Much Warmth,
The Lady With A Flat

To All The So-Called MEN Who Drove Past With Out Even Slowing Down;

Fuck all of you. Since when is it okay to NOT stop to help a woman? It was pretty fucking obvious I was changing a flat tire, even if you DIDN'T want to help you could have stopped to offer to call someone for me. It's pretty pathetic that an elderly retired gentleman is the only person to stop and he was on the feeder road so he had to trek across the street just to get to me. Hell I would stop to help a woman on the side of the road and I'M a woman!

Get Stuffed.

Signed,
I Don't Even Need A Dick To Be More Manly Than You

No comments: