Friday, May 28, 2004

Alpha Quiz
Blatantly stolen from ambivalence

A - Age: 32.
B - Band listening to right now: George Howard - Midnight Mood (easy jazz)
C - Career future: An artist.
D - Dad's name: Edward.
E - Easiest person to talk to: K.
F - Favorite song: currently it's 'Maps' by the Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs and 'Fly Me To The Moon' by Sinatra (XXXX got that one stuck in my head).
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Yuck, neither/
H - Hometown: Monroe.
I - Instruments: Does air guitar count?
J - Job: Photographer.
K - Kids: Super Girl and Cabbage Patch.
L - Longest car ride ever: Probably when my family moved from Michigan to Texas, it was also a rather sad and depressing ride - hell you take a cross country trip in a Pinto!
M - Mum's name: Elizabeth.
N - Number of people you've slept with: One at a time.
P - Phobia[s]: Spiders, bugs touching me... other things too... it would make me sound too much like a nut case to put on here though.
Q - Quote: "Carpe Diem!"
R - Reason to smile: XXXX says the nices, sweetest things. Remembering little things about him. My little ones singing in the car with me. Rain. Friends who love me.
S - Song you sang last: Janis Joplin's Greatest Hits - I sang through the whole thing (Super Girl helped).
T - Time you wake up: Around 7:30 am.
U - Unknown fact about me: I can be very insecure.
V - Vegetable you hate: Onions.
W - Worst habit: Arrogance. Laziness. Bad temper.
X - X-rays you've had: Yikes, more than I can even think of.
Y - Yummy food: Chocolate.
Z - Zodiac sign: Leo.

No comments: