Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Good Bye To All The Fishes

Damn it. I miss watching my fish. I'm so used to watching them from the computer that I keep looking at the empty tank. It's disappointing and kind of sad. I miss how they all would come to the side of the tank when I walked up to it. I miss Thor tapping the glass with the rocks. I miss Valkyrie swimming into the wall of bubbles. I miss Nott always hanging out in the corners so I had to look for her. And Mamma Bear, just a plain old Goldfish. I miss Loki... No I don't. He was a murderous, Evil little bastard fish. I just didn't have the heart to flush him. Fucking fish. He probably caused the mass suicide.

Yeah I know, I'm being stupid and crazy. I probably should not have watched Finding Nemo tonight.

I'll probably wait a couple off weeks (and clean the tank really well) before restocking the Tank Of Doom (that's what I call the tank now). I miss my fish.

No comments: