Friday, June 04, 2004

Come On Baby, Give Me That Sexy Pout

Give Me Pouty Baby!
Kids are funny. Super Girl is funny. Some day she will hate that I have a blog and tell stories featuring her antics.

Lately I've been working on many art projects (pictures to come soon, I promise). I have a battered and beaten - falling apart really - brief case (that locks) that holds all my Prisma colors, water color markers, oil color pastels and other various art items. I generally leave this locked but as of late it has been unlocked due to continued work on several projects. Yesterday after a quick trip to my bedroom I looked at Super Girl sitting on the sofa looking guilty about something and discovered that her lips were bright fire engine red. For a moment I was confused as I KNOW I don't own any lipstick of that color, then I spied one of my water color markers next to her with the lid off. heh. Like a good parent I stifled my urge to laugh hard and admonished her for getting into my art supplies. The funnies part is that somehow without a mirror she had managed to perfectly color in her little mouth, not a mark outside her lips at all. Many women would kill for that talent. ;o)

No comments: