Sunday, July 25, 2004

Bachelor Party - Part I


Yesterday was an absolute blur of activity. I worked (as usual), rushed home to get Super Girl ready for the kiddy party she attended. Got K and the little people packed up so that I could take them over to K's boyfriends house after the party. The kiddy party was a lot of fun for Super Girl. K and Cabbage Patch had fun wandering the mall while the party went on. We all enjoyed pizza and cake after, then I carted them away.

By the time I was back home it was 9:30 pm. I called Petey to find out where/when/what on the bachelor party. I was expecting them to be at The Village Station or somewhere around there. Instead they were at Silver City Cabaret. Yippie, a titty bar. I get ready to go as there is still the promise of a Drag Show in the future.

Now every Fag Hag knows that you can't go to a drag show looking sloppy. This was the reason I had to head home to change clothes, fix my hair and touch up my make up. A red and white striped tee, denim shorts and white tennis shoes just wasn't going to cut it - the drag queens would have ripped me to shreds. A full wardrobe change, an incident with spilled sparkley stuff all over my hands and cleavage (got that cleaned up) and an anxiety attack over my hair and I was ready to roll.

I quickly made a large cup of coffee to take with me as I was getting tired. I arrived at the titty bar about 10:30 pm. Petey had already taken care of my cover charge so I just had to find them. It wasn't that difficult, they were at a group of tables near the main stage. I spotted Martin (the groom) getting a lap dance from a skanky (to me) dancer. He seemed to be enjoying it so what do I know? I sat by Petey as I was now his bitch since he paid my way in (damn it! He's always supposed to be MY bitch!). The novelty and intrigue of the new experience of being in a titty bar wore off soon as I peered around the place at all the really lame men sitting at tables. Titty bars are odd places, men don't go there to socialize so they sit there in groups staring at the bouncing titties trying to decide which dancer will get their money for the night and trying hard (heh, heh) to not look like they are aroused while in the company of their buddies. They sit there with the Lizard look, all higher brain function has shut off. Eh, deliver me titty bar hell please.

Petey and I entertained one another by talking about patrons at the establishment, discussing which dancers where not hot and why, me asking if this was ALL most bachlor parties consisted of and commiserating on how bored we were. It was starting to look like the bachelor party was going to continue at the titty bar until the bar closed and that was starting to irritate me. I was bored looking at girlie titties so I was ready to leave. When Lee and his wife got up to leave, I did also. I told Peter that I was going to go, I was tired of the titty bar - though it was mildy entertaining the first few lap dances that Martin and Angie got, I was really not interested anymore and that if there was no drag show in the future I was going to head home. He asked me to stay while he walked Lee and wife out and to ask the group what they wanted to do as it was up to them.

So in my usual delicate manner I ask if we were going to go to the drag show as I was bored with looking at bouncing titties. Everyone said that Petey was in charge so ask him. *sigh* When he returned I informed him that HE was in CHARGE and could make the decision. To my delight he promptly paid the tab so we could go.

We had missed the 11 pm drag show and as it was now midnight or so it wouldn't be long to wait for the 1 am show. The show had been moved from The Village Station to The Rose Room which is actually pretty small for a drag show. I had known about the show at The Rose Room for several years, I guess it used to be at The Village Station, who knew?

I love good drag. I love bad drag. I just love drag shows.

To be continued...

Next Episode -

The Three Warning Signs Of A Gay Husband
A Man Buys Me A Drink
And Learning That Bill Is A Queen

Stay tuned for more of

The Bachelor Party!

OK, that's all for tonight. I'm damn tired. I've been typing for 45 minutes. I still need more sleep. I'll write the rest later - maybe more photos.

(petey - is The Bear going to be ok with that photo being up? If not, I'll take it down. Let me know.)



No comments: