Thursday, July 29, 2004

Birthday Wishes

In just mere weeks I will turn 33. I'm very excited about this. It's almost my BIRTHDAY! I'm doing this as a public service to all of you so that no one is left out on the gift giving opportunity to shower me with love ... and pressies, don't forget the pressies.

And to make it easy for everyone to shop for me, I've created a list.

  1. This lovely bracelet. It's a bargain at a mere $49,000.
  2. Of course if you get me that lovely bracelet, I'll need these earrings to go with it.
  3. I'll need a new handbag, nothing extravagant, just this little thing.
  4. Perfume, definitly perfume.
  5. Shoes - oh yes I do love shoes.
  6. A car, cars are always good.
  7. A vacation.
  8. Maid service.
  9. A Chia Pet!
  10. Botox! Nothing says love like needless and expensive cosmetic procedures!
Okay, obviously I'm teasing. I don't want that crap... except for the vacation, maid service and Chia pet. A nice card, a phone call, take me out and get me drunk - really I don't need much.

I've decided that this year is going to be a great year - and so far it has been - nothing like being absolutly crazy about someone (XXX) to make things great. So I guess the only thing I really do want is time, more time, I never seem to have enough time for just about anything. Just time... And a Chia Pet, don't forget the Chia Pet.

No comments: