Thursday, September 23, 2004

Poison Ivy
Or
Which would you prefer?

Even though I don't bat for that team I'd prefer the first Poison Ivy and not the second poison ivy that causes a nasty itchy rash. But I've already been in contact with the second poison ivy. I have a lovely itchy rash on my face - both cheeks, a line above my lips and couple of spots on my lips. It doesn't look as bad as it could look, but it itches and stings intermitently.

How did I get poison ivy? Well it's a freaking mystery to me - I'm such a city girl, I don't know jack about 'The Great Outdoors'. I've never been camping and generally avoid walking through heavily wooded areas as that's where the creepy crawly things live - like SPIDERS! I did however take the Little People to the park for a picnic this past weekend. The Little People don't seem to have come in contact with it - which I guess is a good thing, but right now I think I'd rather feel sorry for my kids than have an itchy face. Yeah I know, all thoes Mommy Points I earned on the Tooth Fairy letter have just been lost (and more).

Well I need to go, gotta concentrate on NOT scratching. *sigh*

No comments: