Sunday, September 19, 2004

Lost: One Tooth!

This morning my oldest offspring - Super Girl - lost a tooth. This is her third tooth loss! I helped her compose a letter to the Tooth Fairy. I also composed a letter from said Fairy that I will leave in the envelope with two shiny coins and a new tooth brush for her.

Her letter to the tooth fairy:
September 19, 2004

Ms. Tooth Fairy
101 Fantasy Street
Toothland

Dearest Ms. Fairy;

I lost a tooth this morning (my third tooth). Thank you for the copious amount of booty I received from you for my last tooth – it more than made up for the lack of visit for the first tooth I lost.

I am requesting a NEW tooth to replace the absent one as I now have a gap where it once was. I would also appreciate some small token in exchange for my valuable tooth. Two shiny coins should suffice – then I’ll be a RICH girl.

Please look for above mentioned tooth in the envelope that contained this message – I shall look there for the two shiny coins tomorrow morning.

I will have mom will leave her coffee pot set up so you can make a tasty cup of coffee to keep you going (don’t use all her Splenda – that will piss her off).

Much warmth,
Super Girl

and the response:

September 19, 2004

Super Girl
Some Street
In, Texas

My dearest sweet Super Girl;

Thank you dearly for your precious tooth. I can tell that you took very good care of your baby tooth. I am more than happy to make sure that you get a nice big tooth to replace your baby tooth. All I ask is that you take very good care of your tooth and brush it every morning and every night – flossing is a good idea as well.

Please accept these two shiny coins in exchange for your precious tooth. Also accept this brand new tooth brush as a reward for taking such good care of your teeth.

Thank you for the tasty cup of coffee (I didn’t use your mother’s Splenda, I prefer real sugar) it surely will keep me going through out the night (or at least until I can get to the Starbucks for a grande).

Wishing you much love and shiny teeth,

Ms. Tooth Fairy

I hope she likes all this effort!

No comments: